Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Life Lately: Week 40

This is what the past week looked like.



Morning quiet time.



Soup weather.


A cold front came in so I had to set up my office inside.


White nails.


Soup bar at Life Group.


A lovely fall afternoon.


I don't have my big jetted tub anymore, but this house has a decent bath tub so I've started taking baths again.


Lake hair don't care.


Switched up my shelf decorations again.


I think I like this the best.


But we'll see, ha!


Fall nights.


I threw frozen chicken in the crock with Asian Sesame dressing and served over rice.

Delicious!


Beautiful sunrise.



Stopped at Starbucks after an appointment.


Dream chaser.


This was such a cute rom com.


Look up!


The sky was insane Thursday morning.


Happy October!


I've been craving Qdoba since March so it was TIME.


Hawk spotting.



Hawk on a flagpole. 


A Manny burrito.


If I could turn back time.


I see the moon and the moon sees me.


First fire of the fall.


Headed to a wine night with new friends.


He is crazy.


"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." F. Scott Fitzgerald


Salmon over rice is the best.


Cozy.


The end of a relaxing weekend.



Yes!



Love this.



Sorry not sorry.

For more life lately:

No comments: