Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Life Lately: Week 37

This is what the past week looked like.


Treat yo self.


Trying not to labor too much on Labor Day.


Lost power for a couple hours.



I'm trying to hold on to summer, but the weather turned quite cool so I turned on my heated seats.


Manny has felt the chill as well.


I haven't made a quiche in a while so it was time.


Stocked up on fall candles during the sale.


Bellaire Brown on a cold day hits the spot.


So did Indian food.


Finished up Joshua.

See also: It's so dark out in the morning now!



It was nice to see the sun after a rainy week.


Obsessed with Chick-Fil-A mac and cheese and their unsweetened iced tea.


The bush has been going strong since late July.



TGIF.


What a beautiful night!


Late night dinner.


Toast to the birthday girls.



The sweetest selfie.


Benny being a sloth on my leg, ha!



My Ella girl.



Feast!


Such sweet family time.


Love my family.


Lake drive by.


Living that relaxing life.


This book was so good.

I'm not even a big hospital drama person, but I was sucked in quickly and had to see what happened.



If he could talk he would say "Time for bed!"



G is on a winning streak lately.


Sunday afternoon I saw a glimpse of life pre-COVID.

The Lions on TV, G yelling at the screen, and a fall candle burning.



My brother gives the best birthday cards.



Ha!



Sweet pupper.


Closing out the weekend with a pontoon ride with our neighbors.



The sun looking a lot like the moon.


Never take a second of life for granted.


Love this.


Yes!


So true.


This is such good advice. 


Hahahaha!



Right?!

For more life lately:

2 comments:

Anne said...

Your brother was a month late lol! Haha “fur-niture”

Lindsey said...

I know, right? Lol he has been busy and I haven't seen him since July.