Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Life Lately: Week 36

This is what the past week looked like.


The start of a beautiful week.


Ready to host life group.

I made slow cooker chicken enchiladas and they were a hit.

I subbed corn for olives and added taco seasoning to the chicken.


We had the most stunning sunset Monday night.


Silly pup.


The start of a beautiful sunrise.


Peaceful.


Breakfast of champions.


Happy September!


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain." Vivian Greene


Cozy lights, cozy blanket and listening to the rain while reading a good book.

Perfection.

P.S. This book is crazy! Very dark and twisty. 


LOVE.


Salmon and rice.


Drinks with our neighbors.


Deer spotting.


I had a super long holiday weekend that kicked off Wednesday afternoon.

My sweet friend brought over sushi and then we floated on the lake all afternoon.



My parents were coming to stay with us so I bought end tables and lamps to make their room more welcoming.


G's hand on Manny melts my heart.


"Keep your pumpkin spice away from my margarita."

It's still summer.


It's not often I wear make up so I feel I have to document.


A beautiful sunset as we played an epic game of bocce ball.


There is a Manny under that blanket, ha!


Morning sunshine.


Took my parents on my walking route.



Gouda burgers and veggies for lunch.



Relaxing on the deck.


Beach sitting.


Corn Hole and Bocce Ball games makes for a lovely afternoon.


Strolling downtown.


Margs.


Tired pup after watching us play yard games all day.


Another epic sunset.



Grilled brats.


Starbucks on a day off tastes even better.


Ahhh yes!



Bahahaha!


There is a chill in the air and I'm not ready for it.

For more life lately:

2 comments:

Anne said...

Is your new house far from your parents?

Lindsey said...

No, they are about an hour away.