Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Life Lately: Week 35

This is what the past week looked like.


In the morning when I rise give me Jesus.


I have never met a sunrise I didn't like.


Or a sunset for that matter.


I made Baked Ziti for life group.


Starbucks with a side of Manny.


Such a gorgeous morning.


The sun breaking through the clouds.


Ruff life.


Asian Salad with TJ tofu.

NEW FAVE.


These are a fun Aldi find.


Watermelon on a hot summer day.


Italian chicken over rice.

It's what's for dinner.


As soon as I put these candles in here Manny laid down next to it, ha!


The sun came out while it was raining.


I get up for one minute and he stole my spot.


Stepped into church for the first time in 26 weeks for Premarital Mentor Training.


Excited to dig into the material!



Made an appetizer for a pool party.


Sweet boy.


Love this!

So much truth to this.

For more life lately:

No comments: