Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Life Lately: Week 34

This is what the past week looked like.


I love Mondays.

They are a fresh start to a new week.


Floating with our life group.


Orange sherbet skies.


Morning quiet time.


Manny and I are averaging 18 miles per week.


I made a killer dinner if I do say so myself.

I threw frozen chicken in the crock pot, covered it with Cilantro Lime salad dressing and cooked it on low for 8 hours and served over rice.

G and I both loved it.

Now if I could remember where I bought that salad dressing, ha!


Epic.


I love when he brings me Starbucks.


Another beautiful morning.


Good night moon.


Garage sale find.

G's response: "Is that a bird cage?" Ha!

What should I put inside it?


Burgers off the grill.


The start of sunrise.


He is such a little watch dog of the lake.


He rotates between chairs so we call him Goldilocks.


Yes, please.


TGIF!


Watch me bloom.


Friday night happy hour.


We had two large pines that were dead and very close to the house so we had them cut down over the weekend.


It was cool (and kinda scary) to watch.


We also had some branches that were touching the house removed.


Manny wasn't phased one bit, ha!


I wore make up so I felt it needed to be documented. 


Wine tasting event at my parents' house.

Good times.


These pines also got a little trim and it really opened up our view.


That sky though.


Sunday was hot and sunny so G and I spent the whole day on the lake.


We only took a break for lunch and an Oberon.


Another amazing sunset.



Sushi twice in one week? 

Why not?!

So true though.

For more life lately:

No comments: