Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Life Lately: Week 33

This is what the past week looked like.


Always find the beauty in each day.


A beautiful start to the week.


A rainbow!


Carpe diem.


C'est La Vie!.

These signs made me happy as I headed into my pedicure appointment.


Calm after the storm.


Manny Moo.


Another beautiful day.


This made me laugh because it looks like Manny is enjoying the view.


This was a fun, suspenseful summer read.


That ear on the pillow though.


Tofu Pad Thai.


I spy with my little eye pink clouds.


Summer evenings.


Morning walk views.


The seventh annual girls' weekend!

My friend moved a couple months ago to a house right on the lake so it was fun to see the new place.


Hey Nyx!


This was left with the house.

So cool, right?


Love.


View from the dock.


Peanut butter and jelly shot.


Coffee on vacation just tastes better.


Good floating day.


That face!


I started 28 Summers by Elin Hildebrand and it's so such a fun summer read.


Snack lunches is how we roll.


These two peas in a pod.


Cheers!


Love these girls.


The start of a beautiful sunset.


The reflection of the clouds on the lake is so pretty.


Cheese!


On lake time.


A walk around the lake.


I came home to this!


It's a completely new view with that tree gone.


G documented the process for me since I was away.


The tree was diseased and branches were starting to fall so it had to go before any damage was done to our house or our neighbor's house.


Great ending to a great weekend.


I've been so stressed with work lately and this was a much needed reminder.


So good.


Haha!

For more life lately:

No comments: