Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Life Lately: Week 39

 This is what the past week looked like.

The Lake Swimmers!

Leftover minestrone soup hit the spot after a cool swim.

This fall weather is so amazing I've been floating after my swims to warm up.

Endless summer.

Peach skies.

I made a quiche and it hit the spot.

Halloween décor is in full force in my sub.

This Aldi Greek Tzatziki Dip is so good with cucumbers.

Another great fall swim!

The water is so clear.

My neighbor sent me this because we swam so hard (we must have been cold!) that her FitBit didn't even recognize it as a swim, but "intense activity" (lol)!

Dinner with a view.

Popcorn and a side of Nine Perfect Strangers.

Sunrise walk with Manny.


My dark hair color was fading so my friend recommended these and I love them.

Another fall swim in the books!

Start each day with a grateful heart.

My nails match my Yeti.

Sushi is always a good idea.

My favorite color is October.

Added a few more fall touches.

Cute fall flowers are making me happy.

Bed, Bath and Beyond had a good fall sale so I also purchased a new wreath and mat.

We made it to October first!

That was our goal and since we are enjoying cold water swimming so much our new goal is October 25th.


A fun Aldi find.

A few reads I just finished that were all just okay.

Any book recommendations? 

Stopped in to Biggby on Saturday morning.

I'm obsessed with their bragel sandwiches. 

Sunsets and twinkle lights are two of my favorite things.

October third swim!

I love when my neighbor sends me the stats from our swim.

Sunday selfie.

My first Bloody Mary since February 2020 (and it was worth the wait!).

This guy!

He's single, ladies!

DEEP.

It's so true.


One more time for those in the back.

Good reference.

So true.

Good reminder.

Ella has never had a normal school year.


Me too!

Don't forget this!

YES!

Never.

Amen!

l feel seen, ha!

Bahahaha.

It's funny because it's true.


Totally!

Lol.

I'm just not a pumpkin person.

This made me laugh because G was trying to parallel park once and hit the curb, then finally parked and unbeknownst to us people on the rooftop were watching and started clapping, ha!

Pretty much.


The memes are still so good.

Well, I feel old.

For more life lately:

Week 39 of 2019

Week 39 of 2020