Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Life Lately: Week 40

 This is what the past week looked like.

Baked zucchini with a little Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, olive oil and parmesan.

Cilantro Lime Chicken with cauliflower rice.

We got a bit off track, but we are back on track!

He is such a goof.

Negotiation training for a few days.

My co-worker found the class boring, ha!

Yes, we are still swimming!

Our goal is to make it to October 25th.

Sushi bowl.

A lovely fall evening.

My lunches this week have been a veggie burger with avocado and a side of peppers.

He brings me Starbucks.

As I was praying I saw this beautiful rainbow.

God is good all the time.

I love this cute Trick or Treat Yourself sign I got at Rite Aid (of all places!).

Another great fall swim in the books.

The lake is my happy place.

The goodest dog.

This book was haunting and sad, but so beautifully written.

Sky on fire.

Amen!

l love this.

This made me laugh because I have been there.

Hahaha.

It has not come up!

Right?!


Hahaha the memes have been so good with the Instagram and Facebook outages.

Lol.

G and I were cracking up.

You had to want it, lol.

Such a good dad joke.

So much anxiety seeing a Scantron.

Oh my goodness I had to think about this and now my feelings are hurt too, ha!

Raises hand.

They will never know that feeling.


So cute.


I laughed out loud at this one.


It's funny because it's true.

For more life lately:

Week 40 of  2019

Week 40 of  2020

No comments: