Friday, September 10, 2021

Life Lately: Week 35

 This is what the past week looked like.

It's good to be Manny. 

He was annoyed I woke him up to remove the cushions so I could wash them (how dare I?!).

And so he stretched out to be on as many of the cushions as possible.

Little stinker.


Chicken Cesar Salad is a summer dinner favorite.

We had friends over and they brought pizza, yum!

We had a nice time catching up, floating, and enjoying the sunset.

This guy.

I had to document this win in Yahtzee because I had the highest score I've ever had: 477!

I love lake living.

Sushi is always a good idea.

I love him.

One of my neighbors snapped this picture of me and another neighbor swimming.

A Biggby kind of morning.

Love this flashback!

Cheers to a long weekend!

We had a nice day hanging out at the lake with my parents.

It was a little to chilly too swim, but my mom and I went on a great paddle boat ride around the lake.

I'd stop the world and melt with you.

If I could turn back time.

I make ice cream disappear... What's your superpower?

Tired pup.

Good reminder.

Joy is a way of living.

Love this so much.

Find what sets your soul on fire.

PSA!

Where did August go?!

This is my favorite kind of news.

Haha.

If you don't laugh you'll cry, right?

A signier sign, lol.



It's funny because it's true.

I feel seen.

This post of kids before and after their first day of school made me and G laugh out loud.


You measure it with your heart, ha!

For more life lately:

Week 35 of 2019

Week 35 of 2020

No comments: