Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Life Lately: Week 29

This is what the past week looked like.



New week.



New goals.



Cotton candy grapes.



My coworker is so lazy.



Stunning sunset on the way home from life group.



Quiet morning.



Darn squirrel. 



Morning walk.



Living his best life.



Grilled brats and veggies.


 

We had friends over after work and had great conversation and some good floating time while the sun set.



There is beauty in every day.



Watermelon La Croix is my jam.



The light on the lake though.



Spinach pasta with air fried chicken and zucchini noodles.



G made pasta and we opened a good bottle of wine and listened to Italian music and enjoyed this view.



Fun fact: I love eating California Rolls for breakfast.



Mask up.



Goof.



If you are a Hamilton fan this is a must listen.



Setting up for G's work get together.



Summer in Northern Michigan.



New flowers blooming in our yard.



G's team came over from some socially distanced yard games and fun.



lt was such a fun night.



And we had the best sunset yet.



G and I played corn hold against his boss and his wife.

Surprisingly G and I won and even more surprising was that I had the winning shot.

I'm now retired, ha!



Bonfire time.



I love hosting at this house.



We saw the Comet NEOWISE - one of the brightest comets in a generation.

SO. COOL.



Peanut butter waffles on Saturday morning.



Porch sitting.



Zucchini pie!

My mom made this and G grilled brats and we hung out on the lake all day.



Heron at sunset.



Hello summer.



Maggie and I at Brandi's baby shower.



Cute cake.



Paw print cookies.



Adorbs.



Brunchin' it.



The beautiful momma to be.



How cool are these doors?



This was a fun read, but I think it could have been about 100 pages shorter.



The start of a great sunset.



I MEAN.



Stunning, right?!



Still not over it.


In case you need this reminder. :)



Love this.



Yaaaas!



My boss sent this to me and I laughed out loud.



Fall candles fix almost anything, right?!



Ha!



So much truth in this.


Haha yep!

For more life lately:

Week 29 of 2019

No comments: