Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Life Lately: Week 28

This is what the past week looked like.



"Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes - including you." Anne Lamott



Busted!



Leftover brats and cucs for lunch.



Our three mile walks tire him out.



My new after work routine involves swimming laps for about a half hour and then floating and reading.

Have I mentioned I love lake living?



Dinner and game night with our life group.



Beautiful sunset on the way home.



If I could turn back time.



Starbucks and quiet time.



An oldie but goodie breakfast.



Happy July!




Quick dinner before our interview to become premarital mentors.



The interview went so well and we are so excited.

We had a glass of wine after the interview to celebrate.



This does not look good, but I promise it's delicious.

My go to lunch lately is cauliflower rice, black beans, grilled chicken, guacamole and Greek yogurt.



Is Manny broken?

He is not on a couch or rug, but on hard concrete.

What has 2020 done to him, ha!



Girls night!



Floating is all I wanna do.



My sweet friend brought me this plant and I'm going to try my hardest to keep it alive.




I just finished Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren and it was such a cute, fun read.



I looked up and the clouds were so beautiful.



Salmon stir fry.



Playing cards.



A perfect July evening.



Mini cheese plate.


Why so sad, Manny?


Starbucks and Saturday morning.

A few of my favorite things.


Living that lake life.


No filter needed.


Salmon salad.


My n
ew fave show on Netflix right now is Selling Sunset.


You know it's been a hot summer when 80 degrees feels cool.


Grilled steak and brussels. 


Obsessed.


G was reading the manual for his new rototiller and I had to snap a pic for my friend who writes manuals.


This is a good reminder.


This made me laugh.



My friend sent me this and it's too good not to share.

For more life lately:

Week 28 of 2019

No comments: