Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Life Lately: Week 28

 This is what the past week looked like.

Stormy Monday.

We were honored to be asked to say the prayer at our mentee's wedding later in the week so we watched our wedding for inspiration. 

Manny just realized we had left the porch, ha!

Burgers and fries is one of my favorite summer meals.

Slept through a tornado warning.

Oops.

I don't do my hair often, but I have to document when I do.

I like to light a candle when I start working. 

Mentoring a sweet, new couple.

It was a beautiful evening with great conversation. 

A neighbor's son was asking for bottles and cans to make money to take a cooking class.

Well good thing we haven't taken bottles back since before the pandemic because we had so many and were happy to contribute (and clean out the garage).

Yummy TJ find.

Sunrise walks are good for the soul.

Headed into the office.

A bonus of going into the office on Thursdays is free lunch.

My coworker and I sat in the courtyard and had a lovely lunch.

I had a supplier in from Germany so we went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant.

I tried mussels and liked them!

I had the sausage pasta and it was delicious.

The salted caramel gelato was incredible. 

I got home around 10 and crashed.

I got my hair done just in time for our sweet mentee's wedding.

I love a good Hamilton reference. 

The bride's son and dad walked her down the aisle. 

When the pastor asked who gives this woman to be married to this man they said "we do" at the same time and it was the sweetest moment.

Chris and Jackie wrote their own vows and they were so well written.

As soon as we went inside for appetizers it started raining.

Talk about good timing!

I always take a picture of the cake for my mom.

The salmon and potatoes were delicious. 

Look at those love birds. 

Weekend coffee cup.

Snuggle buddy.

Another day, another burger.

And Arby's fries!!

Dog days of summer.

The sunset was so orange it was otherworldly. 

Good reminder to rest.

Yes please.

100 percent. 

Working on this.

My favorite place to pray is on walks with Manny.

I feel seen.

Truth bomb.

Love this.

Haha!

I like this, but I usually have FOMO (fear of missing out).

This made me laugh out loud. 

Whoops. 

There really is no in between.

This bear is my spirit animal.

For more life lately:

Week 28 of 2019

Week 28 of 2020

Week 28 of 2021

No comments: