Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Life Lately: Week 28

 This is what the past week looked like.

I love fresh flowers in the kitchen.

"Without knowledge of self there is no knowledge of God" 

-John Calvin-

Salmon bowl on the porch while I work.

I love work from home Mondays.

My coworker is so needy though.

Another fun TJ's find makes lunch more fun.

We had a guy come out and quote us on a few new windows.

While he was packing up I asked his favorite restaurant in the Grand Rapids area (where he is from) and he could not remember the name of his fave place.

So I told him not to worry about it and he went to his car and stayed in our driveway (and we figured he was on a conference call or getting directions home or something).

He knocked on the door a few minutes later and gave us this sticky note with his favorite restaurant. 

Aww!

Our neighbors stopped over (and brought my fave cheese dip from the Harbor Springs farmer's market) and we hung out on the porch and chatted the night away.

Sunrise walks with Manny.

He brings me Starbucks (it had been too long!).

One more fun TJ lunch.

My coworker and her kids came out for a day on the lake and we had such a nice time.

You know it's a good time when I didn't snap a single picture until after they left, ha!

Pops of pink.

More fun TJ lunches.

Vanilla skies...

Turned peach.

Always find the beauty in every day.

A few girlfriends and I were planning a lake day and this was one of the girls' desk calendar that day.

It was so appropriate (and funny!).

Our neighbor mentioned the crab rangoon at our local burger place being really good so we tried it Friday and it was probably the best crab rangoon I've ever had.

I love local tips like that!

Dog days of summer.

You know it's a good Saturday when this evening shot is my first picture.

We spent the day walking Manny, swimming laps, hot tubbing, reading a good book, yard work, floating.

Perfection.

If you haven't watched the Tiger Woods doc on HBO yet, I highly recommend it.

I'm still thinking about it. 

Aldi spinach cups.

Sunday selfie.

G's friend from high school and his lovely wife came over Sunday.

They brought pizza and then we spent the whole day on the lake floating.

It was so nice to see them again and catch up.

Sweet summertime.

Still thinking about this quote.

Love this quote too from Tracy's blog.

Such a good reminder.

Ahh I love this.

Yes to all of it!

Good coffee and laughter!


Rest. Is. Productive.

All of this!

Great idea!

I feel seen.

Next week is looking dry which I'm very happy about.

The struggle is real.

Hahaha yes!

For more life lately:

Week 28 of 2019

Week 28 of 2020

1 comment:

Anne said...

Looks like a good week! Fun to see old friends :)