Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Life Lately: Week 27

 This is what the past week looked like.

G and I walked to Biggby and grabbed breakfast sandwiches.

These flowers didn't bloom last year so it was a fun surprise to see them this year.

It has been HOT so we have been spending all our time on the lake.

I'm floating so much that when I go to bed at night I still feel like I'm floating, lol!

Ahi Tuna bowl takeout.

Sunrise walks with Manny.

I love a good Aldi find.

Aren't these macaroon candles so cute?!

My neighbor and I swam laps and as soon as we finished it thunder stormed.

Talk about good timing!

Lean Cuisine egg white bites.

I enjoyed this book and really appreciated Graham's humor.

An early birthday present from a sweet friend.

It's so cute and so me.

Egg roll in a bowl is a favorite around here (and so easy that even I can make it!).

Fresh Michigan cherries are so delicious.

Drove through my very first car wash (!) and had my car detailed.

I love having a clear car.

Went to lunch with my sweet friend and her sweet son.

My mom made this gorgeous wedding cake.

Those suuuu-uuumerrrr niiiiiiights.

It's pretty...

Pretty buggy.

With all the rain we've had the mosquitoes are out of control right now.

I love living in a small farm town.

Wearing make-up so I had to document.

Awww, I can't believe Bennett is five!

Wasn't he just born?

Ella is always making me laugh.

We had a lovely day drinking margs and hanging out on the deck.

These sandals are so comfortable!

My sweet Ella Kay.

My sweet Bennett Charles.

Ella loves using Snapchat on my phone.

He really is the Lego master!

A feast!

Benny, the bug catcher!

Giving me side eye.

Fresh herbs from my families' gardens.

Gold Finch!

Thai from our favorite place.

Golden hour.

Cotton candy skies.


The Wimbledon final was very exciting.

See also: This is why I don't watch sports! I get way too into it.

I wanted the underdog (Berrittini) to win, but I am happy Djokovic tied Federer and Nadal in number of major titles.

Manny was unimpressed with the whole thing.

We stopped at TJ's on the way home from Eric and Jess' and I picked up this fun find.

Frenchie.

It was a cool, rainy Sunday which was the perfect day to hang on the porch all day and read.

The sun came out just in time for sunset though.

Needed this reminder.

LOVE. THIS.

Still thinking about this.

Yes!

This verse came up in my Bible Study this week and it really resonated with me.


Totally agree!




So true.


Mind blown.


100%!

So good.


This is the best news story EVER.


Such a powerful illustration and so timely with the Olympics coming up (could I BE more excited?!).

This is so me.


Yes!

It's shocking how many times my name is spelled wrong on emails.

Bahahaha so cute.


This made me laugh because I just said this to G!



Awwwww.



I feel seen.

For more life lately:

Week 27 of 2019

Week 27 of 2020

No comments: