Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October Goals Revisited

Where the heck did October go?! And where did this cold weather and snow come from? Not a fan. Nonetheless, time marches on. Lets look back at October and see how I did:


1. Lose ten pounds this month. I lost 8 pounds so I was thisclose.



2. Finish T25 Beta this month. Check! I loved  Beta and the routine I got into. I am REALLY bummed I hurt my leg and have to take a break. I'm hoping after a week of resting I can start Beta again because that is how much I loved it.




3. Host friends once a month. Check! I hosted a girls day and my family in the month and a little Halloween get together at the end of the month and both were relaxed and a good time.



4. Finish all the yard work projects for the season. Check! I'm so glad this is done. It took a good two weekends, but we are as ready as we'll ever be for winter. I'm proud to say there isn't a single leaf on our front lawn... for now. I'll just enjoy that while it lasts!




5. Read 3 books this month. Check! I read I've Got Your Number by 

The Hypnotist's Love Story by 



6. Cook one new recipe a week. Check! I made tofu stir fry, taco chili, slow cooker baked potatoes and Apple Cinnamon Sangria.




7. Do one craft this month. Check! Early in the month I hosted a girls day and we made mug art and it was a lot of fun!



8. Organize one room this month. This just didn't happen. This month turned out to be a bit busy so organizing a room fell by the wayside. It may just happen during my time off in November and I'm okay with that. We did re-organized the garage this month, does that count? :)



Overall, I'd say it was a pretty successful month. How did you do with your goals this month?

No comments: