This is what the past week looked like.
Honestly, elite hyperfixation meal.
Burrata + tomatoes is one of those combinations that somehow feels like a full meal even though it’s basically two ingredients in a bowl.
After owning three houses, it finally happened… we had to replace the furnace and air conditioner, and I’ve never felt more like an adult.
My sweet cousin left me her whipped feta dip with my aunt’s homemade pita chips, and I feasted on them all week long.
Long overdue game night with our neighbors.
Creamsicle skies.
Chicken sausage cooked on a sheet pan with peppers and onions is one of the most underrated meals.
Feeling so lucky that we had a working air conditioner just in time for this heat wave.
Whipped up a ginger miso salmon stir-fry, and it was seriously so delicious.
La Croix Pineapple Coconut is my new favorite flavor.
Pop of pink.
Why do I genuinely enjoy eating my sweet potato and tofu straight out of the cottage cheese container?
We had a wild couple of days of severe storms - limbs down everywhere and even a loose boat floating around the lake (thankfully, not ours!).
A much needed date night out.
And bonus: we picked up our last few months’ bottles of wine and cashed in on an overdue birthday dessert.
Even snuck in a late-night boat ride.
Last summer Friday with my mom and family friend.
A sweet ending to a fun day.
We ride at dawn... errr, sunset!
Pretty stoked to see a perfect score (and then it went downhill from there).
G made a favorite of ours.
An impromptu sweet potato and egg bowl that seriously hit the spot.
Old man Manny.
Maybe my expectations were just too high, but I could not get into F1.
It did, however, spark a very important debate about Brad Pitt being “one of the best actors,” which I strongly disagreed on.
Sushi + fries is such an unexpectedly perfect combination.
The perfect Labor Day weekend: floating, boating, and swimming.
Grilling season, made even better with the sweetest corn my darling neighbor brought over.
My snug bug.
Hopped on the Chat trend, and it’s pretty accurate (minus the marketing part - I don’t actually do marketing for work, but I do help marketing for my library board!).
How are we already in September, wasn’t it just June?!
Still thinking about this.
Happy September!
RIP.
Great idea.
Don't should on yourself.
Lovely Dolly-isms.
Love this.
Such a great question.
For more life lately:


No comments:
Post a Comment