Monday, January 23, 2023

Life Lately: Week 3 (Part 1)

 This is what the past week looked like.

Half an everything bagel with Laughing Cow cheese and an egg is a favorite breakfast right now.

Teaching a friend how to play pickleball. 

Protein shakes after a great workout. 

Still obsessed with dill pickle salad with air fried falafel and avocado.

YUM.

Tea tastes better on a rainy day.

Having a moment with clementine. 

Pomegranate martini. 

I love sushi. 

We had such a wonderful night celebrating a sweet friend's birthday.

Manny, what happened here?

G and I were playing poker and I got a STRAIGHT FLUSH.

We had both never seen that before (it' the second best hand!) so I had to document history in the making, ha!

I threw some chicken in the slow cooker on low for 8 hours with a bottle of Aldi Mediterranean salad dressing.

I served the chicken over rice with Greek olives and feta.

Easy and delicious. 

He somehow finagled the blanket off the couch.

Stinker!

Picked up this book from the library for book club.

Yes, I'm going to book club for the first time next month and I'm excited!

G had a cold this week and then I woke up with a sore throat.

I took Zicam and my sore throat was gone in an hour.

Amazing!

I'm a fan of this magic.

Strawberry Margarita pedicure. 

This is the first time in the three years we've lived here that the lake isn't frozen.

It's weird to see pockets of water, but I'm not hating it.

The following day half the lake was all water and I'm not mad about it.

My mantra this week.

Local Mexican food takeout hit the spot.



Truth bomb.

Well said, MLK.

Bahaha.

I want to do that!

Agreed.

LOL.

So good!

Exactly.

Shout out to all my fellow enneagram ones out there!

For more life lately:

Week 3 of 2019

Week 3 of 2020

Week 3 of 2021

Week 3 of 2022

No comments: