Friday, January 21, 2022

Life Lately: Week 3

 This is what the past week looked like.

G and I watched Being the Ricardos and it was so good.

The acting was phenomenal, and the story was so fascinating (and sad).

We aren't comfortable booking a trip to Miami yet with Covid cases rising so the next best thing is Miami playing cards, right? :)

Salmon bowl for lunch.

Salsa chicken burrito bowl with fresh avocado for dinner.

Day 19 is Manchester United shot glasses.

Banana pancakes (with chocolate chips) has been my breakfast lately.

Manny snugs. 

Indian food always hits the spot on a cold, winter day.

Headed downtown for a hair appointment. 

Sun rays spotted.

Day 22 was Best of Seven Yahtzee extravaganza. 

Cozy winter nights.

Snowy weekend.

I have missed the sunshine!

This book was so interesting, and I will think about it for a long time.

Downtown Royal Oak...

Is such a cool city.

We ate lunch in an igloo at Ale Mary's.

G didn't know we were meeting my family and he was so happy and so surprised.

Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

Pretzels and beer cheese is always a good idea.

Happy Birthday Garth!

This video warms my heart.

After lunch we checked into our Airbnb.

It was a cute little house one block from downtown Royal Oak with a hot tub.

My love.

I love the cute little decorations around the house.

I love this billboard as we walked around.

Not easy, but it will be worth it.

That's my mantra right now.

Love this.

Well said, MLK.

"Her faith rested not on whether her circumstances would change but on the One who never changes."

Aw, love this.

Convicting.


This is so me.

Bahaha.

So good.

Aw, this is so cute.

Guilty.

I love Chandler.

I totally do this.

Pretty much.



I feel seen.

I really am, ha!

For more life lately:

Week 3 of 2019

Week 3 of 2020

Week 3 of 2021

No comments: