Monday, December 19, 2022

Life Lately: Week 50

This is what the past week looked like.

Second annual favorite things party with the girls.

Barb hosted this year and we had a great night chatting, eating good food, laughing and sharing our favorite things.

This year I gave fuzzy socks, an Aldi candle, cheez-its and the best pens.

Hosted my work mentor.

Checked out the new mural my work did on the way to taking my coworker to Aldi for her very first experience. 

The Milton is even prettier at Christmas.

Rocking my ugly Christmas sweater.

Work Christmas party.

My work looks so pretty at night.

Downtown Battle Creek decked in holiday cheer.

I picked this cereal up at the company store because I was part of launching it.

Peace and joy. 

Pizza and Euchre with friends. 

Rocco in his reindeer outfit, ha!

G and I drove around looking at Christmas lights listening to this song on repeat.

Our advent wine is from South Africa. 

Living his best life.

My sweet friend sent these flameless candles and they make the room so cozy.

I love the snow contrasting with the lake.

Showed G around Whole Foods. 

I had a good swim workout. 

The World Cup final was exciting, but stressful.

I can't believe it went to a penalty shoot out - what a way to end!

G and I were on the edge of our seats and screamed our heads off when Argentina won.

G said it best: "It was a good soccer Sunday."

Of course he goes to MY blanket.

Whole Foods falafel in the air fryer is delicious with cauliflower rice, hummus, cucumbers and hummus.

This movie was so cute, but the bloopers at the end were perfection. 

The. Sweetest.

Yes to all of this.

Good advice for this people pleaser.

Accurate.

Haha we really do.

Totally.

I also say "bless you" when Manny sneezes, lol. 

Cute.

This is a great article on Jennifer Coolidge's take on the ending.

The New Yorker's take on the finale is a good read too.

It is weird when you think about it, right?

Hahaha.

Won't make that mistake again.

Yes, and that we were on Facebook when it was The Facebook.

For more life lately:

Week 50 of 2019

Week 50 of 2020

Week 50 of 2021

No comments: