Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Life Lately: Week 50

This is what the past week looked like.



It's pretty surreal reading MY DAD'S book during my morning devotional time.



Sushi Monday!

It's a thing.



This poor little guy.

He had a stomach bug last week and I thought he was on the mend, but he took a turn for the worse Friday.



I called the vet and he has been on a strict diet

Lets just say he is eating better than we are and I hope he doesn't get used to it. :)



He has been so lethargic and it's been heartbreaking.

He never gets sick!



A supplier came in with Santa cookies.

They are so cute!



My friend Kate lives in Boston and she sent this picture from her drive into work.

Such a winter wonderland, right?!



Chick-fil-a cravings must be satisfied.



Spinach and artichoke egg white quiche deliciousness.



My town is a Hallmark movie.



I may have gone a bit crazy during the Bath and Body Works candle sale.

This should get me through the winter.

Also, I'm addicted.



My mom made these cookies for a girls night she hosted.

She is so talented!



I either love or hate Beatriz Williams' books.

If this wasn't the only book I had in Miami I probably would have stopped reading because it got a bit boring, but I'm glad I powered through.

The last half of the book was SO GOOD and I thought about the book long after I finished reading it.



I could eat sushi every day. 



Girls night! 

Game night!



I have a new favorite game.



My boss sent me this sunset picture while she was in Texas.

Wow!



Sick pupper.



Isn't this blanket so cute?


My sweet freind got it for me. 

She knows me well because I have been watching lots of Hallmark movies.



The quality lab has Christmas spirit.


We got snow and it's so pretty.



I had a staple in my tire that was causing a slow leak.

I'm thankful I work with a bunch of car guys that can fix my tire.

No comments: