Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Life Lately: Week 49

This is what the past week looked like.



I've got paradise in the palm of my hand.



The beginning...



of a... 



beautiful...



sunrise.



Perfect last day!

We watched the sunrise, walked the beach, took one last dip in the ocean, swam in the pool, and then headed home with full and happy hearts.



"Sunrise there's a fire in the sky" Zac Brown Band



Starting our wine and cheese advent calendars.



Happy December!



Cheese and crackers for small group.



Ford's Garage.



Work field trip to The Henry Ford Museum.



Built entirely out of legos.



THE chair Abraham Lincoln was shot in.



THE bus Rosa Parks was arrested on that triggered the Montgomery Bus Boycott, one of the largest and most successful movements against racial segregation.


Sitting in THE seat Rosa Park's sat in back in 1955.



THE car JFK was shot in.



Over
160 million burgers sold!



Fun facts the year I was born.



Selfie with my sweet coworker.



Sneaking a peek into Greenfield Village.



Old school.



Obsessed with the grand columns and large windows.



It's the most wonderful time of the year.


My new Costco wreath by day...



And by night.



My boss sent me this quote (which I adore) with these adorable ruby slippers. 




Manny in his cute Christmas sweater.



We decorated for Christmas and watched Home Alone.


Our tree is nine years old and the lights are dying.


Work Christmas party.


I am a terrible bowler, but I won!


Spending my Saturday with this sweet girl.


Some of my favorite people in the whole world at our church Christmas show.

It will be streaming all Christmas Day so you should check it out!


Cheers to a fun family day!


G and I hoarded some of our advent calendar cheese to make omelets. 

YUM!


This guy had a rough week.

He was in boarding, had a bath, nail trim, shots, and then got a stomach bug.

Luckily he is on the mend now.

No comments: