Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Life Lately: Week 51

 This is what the past week looked like.

Tacos and margs.

Winter sunset.

It finally happened.

I dropped my phone in the toilet and had to do the rice trick to bring it back to life.

When the lake freezes the geese walk on the ice and it cracks me up.

On the way to dinner we drove by a life nativity.

We met our friends' sweet new addition, Teddy.


Supper club.

A rousing game of Farkle and I won!

Such a good pupper.

Breakfast lately with my Advent cheeses.

Booster and Flu shot.

I was hosting a favorite things party and this is what I got the girls.

My attempt at a charcuterie board.

Drinks station.

Whipped up a batch of Mistletoe Martinis.

It was so fun to see the girls again.

So many fun favorite things: wine, liquor, socks, coasters, puzzles, and headbands.

Just missing Brit, but we are planning a trip next year to all be reunited again.

I was pretty achy and tired after my shots so I spent the next day watching Christmas movies.

Vanilla skies.

My boys have my heart.

We watched the new Home Alone and it was so stinkin' cute.

That ear though.

Indian take out.

Christmas Eve walk.

It was 50 degrees so it was the perfect night to drink hot chocolate and see the lights.

We saw Santa!

So many pretty lights.

This house had the roof decked out too.

Christmas coffee.

Merry Christmas!

I made another batch of the mistletoe martinis for my family.

Sister sister.

Top of the morning to you!

When your aunt works at Kellogg's...

Oh hey!

G and the kiddos are so cute together.

Not having any fun at all, ha!

My whole heart in a picture.

Outtake. 

My parents' sub is just so pretty.

Dexter is back and I could not be more excited!

These Christmas books were so cute.

My mom sent this devotional and it's too good not to share.

I thought this was well said.

Prince of Peace.

Yes!

My parents are the best because I definitely felt that Christmas magic throughout my childhood.

The bright side.

Love this.

This is the sweetest.

Haha.

Good reminder.

A Targertia!

So creative.

I'm ready for summer.

For more life lately:

Week 51 of 2019

Week 51 of 2020

No comments: