Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Life Lately: Week 52

 This is what the last (!!) week of the year looked like.

G turns 40 on the 25th of January so I am doing a fun little countdown to his birthday and every day he gets a gift.

So far he has received chocolates, a new wedding band, and champagne glasses.

I found Tikka Masala sauce at Aldi and threw it on some frozen chicken and cooked it for eight hours on low in the crock pot and served it over cauliflower rice.

Delicious!

One last Starbucks for the year.

G was so excited to decorate the front of the house with Christmas lights, but after a struggle he decided to put them on the back deck and I think they are perfect.

(He put these up the first week of December, but I kept forgetting to snap a pic).

Snowy walks around the lake.

Thai food take out.

2021 was a year of hope (vaccines!) and getting out of my comfort zone (starting a new job) and not taking a single hug or friend/family gathering for granted.

Full recap of the year tomorrow (my fave post to write!).

It was a great year and I'm excited to see what 2022 holds!

My handsome fella.

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22." 

A snowstorm dropped about 3 to 4 inches over the weekend so it was nice to be comfy and cozy inside.

Binging The Morning Show.

Manny is being silly.

I started a 2022 vision board on Pinterest and it makes me so happy.

Cloudy day...

Versus a sunny day.

What a difference a day makes!

Don't knock Aldi (frozen) sushi until you try it.

Lazy bones.

G's famous burgers.

The lake at sunset.

This was such a cute read.

Snuggle bug.

Yes!

Love.

RIP Betty White.

Great idea.

It's so true though.

Oof, that's convicting. 


Plant intentionally.

This is great.

This is why I love a fresh, sparkling new year.

Gives me goosebumps. 

"Make one that honors your most authentic self."

Heck yes!


It's funny because it's true. 

Hahaha.

This made me laugh so hard.


The memes almost two years into the pandemic are still so good.

Is that too much to ask?!



Haha yes.

Lol.

I didn't either.

That is so cool!

"The CDC says" memes right now are too good.

For more life lately:

Week 52 of 2019

Week 52 of 2020

No comments: