Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Life Lately: Week 52

This is what the last week of the year looked like.



50 degree weather?

Yes please!



Someone got a new toy for Christmas...

And destroyed it in less than five minutes.



G made the most delicious Christmas Eve brunch.



This girl has my heart.



You are never too old for stockings.



Christmas with my favorites.



Wine in a can.

Poncho.

My SIL.

Just a few of my favorite things.



So blessed.



The weary world rejoices.



Electric Avenue.



Mimosas at Hotel Anderson.



Lunch with my mom's side of the family at Rose's.


Christmastime in the city.



The beginning of another beautiful sunset.



Cotton candy skies.



Girls lunch with some favorites.


Puppy in a pea coat.


THIS!


There's no place like home.


I have a fascination with Christmas villages.


Lazy days spent at home are my favorite.


Look up!


This book was pretty dark, but I had to know how it ended.


Cool car.


G takes his cheese and crackers seriously.


It cracks me up that he uses pillows like humans.

No comments: