Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Life Lately: Week 52

This is what the past week looked like.


All is calm.

All is bright.


This was such a fun, cute read.


I realize you mainly just see my llama slippers, but I was trying to take a picture of the hail.

It was hailing.

In December.

Ah 2020, the year that keeps on giving.


The next day was in the 50s and we took advantage and grilled out.

And by we I mean G.


Breakfast lately.


Preparing snacks for a very Covid style Christmas.


Margarita pizza.


A quick and easy little read.


G and I watched both Home Alone movies this week.

Classics.


Avocado toast.


Merry Christmas!


Heading to my parents' house with Manny Moo.



We dropped Manny off and went to my brother and SIL's house.


Sweet Benny with his legos.



Jess made the garage festive and fun for a very safe celebration.


The rents.


Missed them!

We haven't seen each other since September.


Brad posing with Benny's bike.


Ella and her new unicorn scarf.


She read us a story. 

She is such a great reader!


We came back to my parents' house (we quarantined before!) for dinner and their church's Christmas Eve service.


Sweet doggo while we hung out and played games.


We woke up on Christmas morning to SNOW!


We had breakfast and a mimosa bar.


I made a cranberry blueberry mimosa.



He loves his new sweater.


We drove home and spent the day watching Christmas movies.


My new candles came from Bath and Body Works.

I'm not sure if G was alarmed or impressed that I could smell each one with my eyes closed and identify the scent, ha!

This girl loves her BBW candles!


You're the one pho me.


Jingle Jangle is one of my new fave Christmas movies!


Sushi is always a good idea. 




We need joy to the world.


Yes!


Just you!



So true.



Amen!


So much truth in this.


My boss sent me this and it made me laugh out loud.


Hahaha!

Can you image what dogs are thinking when we are setting up the tree?


Bahaha!


This made me laugh... and then want to cry.


Birch, please!


Got it!

For more life lately:

No comments: