Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Life Lately: Week 37

This is what the past week looked like.

Blanket stealer.

Salmon over risotto.

The premise was so good, but it just didn't land for me.

The main character drove me crazy, but my brother usually likes book I don't so I recommended this book to him. 

Spruced up the deck for a photo shoot by the company that built it.

Can you spot the drone taking pictures of the deck for the company's marketing materials?

I ate the leftover salmon over miso ginger salad, yum!

This incredible weather is extending our swimming season.

Slow cooker chicken, onions and potatoes. 

Manny at sunset.

Those peachy skies.

Goof.

It tastes better than it looks, ha!

I finished reading The Crossroads of Should and Must and it was a cute and easy read.

It was in the 80s all week so we are soaking up all the floating time.

Double date night.

I laughed so much and it was good for the soul.

Proud to say we closed down the bar.

It's tradition for these guys to do a tequila shot and you can't mess with tradition. ;)

Party animal.

We hosted dear friends for a fun lake day.

After some good floating time we came up for dinner. 

Long live summer.

We ended the weekend with The Emmy's.

This speech and this one made me cry.

Still loving the Glorify app, especially with the addition of the thought of the day and song of the day.

We will never forget.

Love this.

Bahaha.

I feel old.

Genius marketing.

I saw nooooice too!

For more life lately:

Week 37 of 2019

Week 37 of 2020

Week 37 of 2021

Week 37 of 2022 Part 1 and Part 2

Week 37 of 2023

No comments: