Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Life Lately: Week 22

 This is what the past week looked like.

An oldie but a goodie.

Michigan is so pretty right now.

Spotted on Memorial Day: a hoverboard!

It was so hot and I couldn't get in the lake so G put this little set up together for me and while it was nice, it just wasn't the same.

We watched Murder Mystery 2 which was fun.

Avocado toast. 

Rush hour.

G made epic salmon bowls.

My coworker told me about this so I was hopeful to float on the lake, but it didn't work for me.

Lunch with a sweet coworker. 

Bat dog.

G grilled chicken brats (smoked and feta spinach) and served with pasta salad.

Dog in a canoe. 

Steak and potatoes. 

Everything is in bloom.

My neighbor taught me how to use the Libby app so I can borrow books on my new kindle and it is going to be LIFE CHANGING.

New month, new home screen on my phone.

Taco Bowl takeout.

G tried to set me up in the hot tub (which is now a cool tub) and it didn't work either, but how sweet of G to try for me.

I love that man of mine. 

I guess I'll just admire the lake from here for now.

Boat ride with our neighbors. 

Captain Jovi. 

Summer skies.

My neighbors' peonies are in full bloom. 

So beautiful.

I couldn't love this more.

Oof, I needed to hear this right now because I've been pretty negative and bummed about not being able to swim or float.

Agreed.

"There's a pureness to sensitivity that goes unnoticed."

Mindset shift.

Aww love this.

Happy June!

"A setback is a setup for a comeback." - Willie Jolley

The cutest.

I love a good grammar joke.

Tom!

For more life lately:

Week 22 of 2019

Week 22 of 2020

Week 22 of 2021

Week 22 of 2022

No comments: