Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Life Lately: Week 22

Here is what the past week looked like. 


Dog days of summer.



Beach sitting.



Peaceful.



Chicken and cauliflower rice hummus bowls.



Even the rain is beautiful.



Calm after the storm.



He loves my new rug as much as I do.



Brats and salad.




Sunrise walks.



Stop and smell the flowers.



"Where flowers bloom, so does hope
." Lady Bird Johnson



New bench!



The beach is calling and I must go.



Nacho average dinner.



Sushi obsessed.



I wish every weekend could be a three day weekend
.



The week started out in the 90s so as soon as we finished work we headed to the lake to float for a bit before the storms rolled in.



l love my home office.



Sleepy pup.



Lake life is the life for me.



I
'm loving my new sign in the screened in porch.

It's so me, ha! :)



Grocery delivery is amazing.



Goof.



M
anny has been going crazy with the squirrels and birds so we bought him a shock collar, but he either didn't feel it at all or he cried out like he was dying.

There was no in between.

But this water gun Bennett accidently left at our house has been our saving grace.

Works. Like. A. Charm.



I love quiet mornings on the porch while it rains.



I
'm going through Ecclesiastes right now and I'm really enjoying it.



Shrimp fajitas. 



Backyard blues (and greens).



New dresser!


In typical fashion I buy the most difficult to put together furniture, but it looks so nice in our master.

And apparently it's a nursery dresser because the following day Wayfair sent an email of more items like this dresser I may like...

And it was a crib and changing table.

Bahahaha!




My coworker is so lazy.



Feta fries!



Happy hour.



It's been a heavy week so thank goodness for the Real Housewives for some comic relief.



Manny is testing out the new floating mat.

The true question is will he go on this in the water?



Look up!



Spinach pizza.



It just doesn't get old.



Spotted in the backyard.



More beach sitting.



Family zoom call.



Brats and broccoli.


I (finally!) finished this book and really loved it.

Reichl has a gift for describing food in the most elegant and beautiful way.




Our foot washing station!

It's bigger than I expected, but I love it.



Diva.



The beginning...



Of an...


Amazing...



Sunset.



Bonfire weather.


Still not over this sunset.


Night skies.



The end of a great fire and a great weekend.



Yes!



Love.



Haha!



I think I say this to G at least once a week, ha!



So true.

I felt like May was 1,000 days long.

For more life lately:

Week 22 of 2019

No comments: