Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Life Lately: Week 23

Here is what the past week looked like.


It was another tough week for our country.

I try to keep this space light and happy, but please know my heart is heavy.

I'm listening.

I'm learning.

I'm praying.

.



My coworker snores during my meetings.



Pesto pasta.



Three mile morning walks.



Happy June!



Mood.



The previous owner was a florist so it's been so fun seeing all the flowers pop up in our yard.



Backdrop during our life group zoom call.



Sushi is always a good idea.



Pontoon ride with our neighbors and their sweet pups.



View from the water!



Smiling is contagious too.



Be the light.


Our sub hosted a little chalk parade.



Be a rainbow in someone's cloud.



It was fun to see all the talent and positivity. 



So cute!



Make today ridiculously amazing.



Have a nice day!



Morning quiet.



Shed organization.



Sweet dreams.



Summer is here.


Evening on the lake.



The pink of these flowers though.


Summer in full bloom.


Switching it up and sitting on the deck.


Brunch is back.


Followed this tutorial to give new life to old cushions.


It's hard to see, but there was a kid on the front of this boat playing his guitar for everyone.


Burger and fries with a side of dinner music.


The weather was amazing this weekend.


We continued the yard work that is never ending and then did some floating.


Sure, you can use my book as a pillow.


Happy hour.


Afternoon light.


An end to another great summer weekend.

It feels like that, right?

Michigan lifted the Stay at Home order, we can meet in groups of 100 or less and restaurants are opening again.



This is my new fave meme.


Yes!

For more life lately:


Week 23 of 2019

No comments: