Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Life Lately: Week 24

This is what the past week looked like.


Today I choose joy.



Peace.



I'm loving Bethany Dillon radio on Pandora during my morning walks.



I put my make up on for the first time in two months and I felt it needed to be documented.



Our life group came over for a little pizza party.



I am more active in quarantine, ha!



Lazy bones.



Sunset cocktail.



Bacon gauc toast.



Sunrise.



Snacks.


Summer is not cancelled.



Spinach pie is such a good summer meal.



The light glittering on the water though.



He's not so good at social distancing.



A storm is rolling in.



Summer skies.



Took a new route on my morning walk.



Crazy storms. 



Calm after the storm.



Night skies.



I gotta pocket full of sunshine.



This guy is going to miss G and I as we start going back to work again.



I went back to work for the first time in three months.

It felt oddly normal, and yet so much has changed since I was last in the office.

The world has changed so much in the last three months.


Margs.


This week was much cooler, but still pretty..


I hosted my team for a little picnic.


Chinese food is always a good idea.


Cold beer on a Friday night.


New pillow covers.


Vanilla skies.


Good cloud evening.


Look up!


Day fire.


I spy with my little eye a Gold Finch.


Prince Manny.


Hey neighbor!



I saw this on our community Facebook page of our city cop cars.

Love.



This is the year.


A year of growing pains.



This!



The memes are back and they are still so good.



This made G and I both laugh out loud.


So true, right?


The struggle is real.

For more life lately:

Week 24 of 2019

No comments: