Thursday, May 28, 2020

Life Lately: Week 21

Here is the what the past week looked like.



Day 71 of sheltering in place.



Hummingbird spotting!



We also had an Oriole spotting.

I sent this to my dad and he said I was the third person to send him an Oriole pic, ha!



This Cardinal is such a bully..

He has chased other birds off this feeder and even chased a hummingbird away



Spring/summer staple.



Sweet pupper. 



Orange tea on a rainy day.



So much rain lately.



But everything is getting so green now.


Comorant spotted.



Look up!



It's almost too pretty to eat.

Almost.



The start of a great sunset.



This picture doesn't even do it justice.



Morning view with my coffee.



Choose kindness.



Morning walk.



Finding beauty in the mundane.



Lake dog.



Praying for everyone affected by the flooding right now.

Heartbreaking.



Loon up close and personal.



He swam right by G.



Burgers and grilled broccoli. 



Another lovely evening.



Finished the bathroom renovation.



Spring is still springing.



Happy hour.



Ball of fire sunset.



G and I took Friday off to get some house projects done.

My steps for the day show how productive I was, ha!



Happy hour face timing with the girls.



Another great morning walk.

it's quiet and peaceful and I look forward it each morning.



G is working hard to keep the grass looking good.



Paradise.



The governor in Michigan extended our Shelter in Place another few weeks, but she is allowing groups of 10 or less to gather.

YAY!



It was just so good to see their sweet faces.



It was hot and humid and the perfect day to swim in the lake.



We had such a fun day.



I love this picture of them.



Manny was tired from watching us play in the lake all day.



F
ind beauty in everyday.



Bennett drew a self portrait of me.



Floating is all I wanna do.



I cleaned these cushions that we hadn't used for three years and Manny was happy to be reunited.



Falafel bowl.



Signs of a great day.



Lazy bones.



Favorite sunset so far.



The boats are (finally) gone!



This!



Yes!



Good reminder.



Trying to live in the present and practice gratitude. 



Ha!



So true.



Pretty much.



Lol.



One of my fave memes.



The memes are still so good.



I finally found chicken after a few weeks of no luck.

Crazy times.



Yep!



:)



Didn't see this coming.



So much truth in this.

I'm not high maintenance (though G disagrees), but I really miss pedicures.



Seriously.



This made me literally laugh out loud.



Agreed.

For more life lately:

Week 21 of 2019

No comments: