Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Basement Bath Before and After

The first project we wanted to tackle in the new house was the basement bathroom. 

Even before we moved in I knew it was the first project I wanted to tackle because it's probably the most dated room in the house.

I was on Pinterest pinning ideas and after the dust settled and unpacking was complete we bit the bullet and ordered supplies and got to work.


(via)

My Pinterest inspiration started here.


(via)

And here.


(via)

I'm obsessed with this color scheme.

I joke that when we finish renovating the house we will have used all of these colors.


(via)

I also love this and since we didn't go this route I may renovate our upstairs bathroom like this (down the road).

So now that you understand my vision lets get to the fun part! 

Because who doesn't love a good before and after photo? 

Here we go!



This is a picture from the MLS listing because I forgot to take a before picture.



This is an action shot in the process of taping.



I snapped this while G was patching and prepping for paint.



And the after!

This is walking into the bathroom.



Swooooooon.

Feels like a lake house bathroom, no?
























And just for fun here is a side by side. 

For more on my vision for our house follow me at linds216 - All Things Vision Board.


Source list:

Bath mat
Trim paint
Wall paint
Toilet seat







No comments: