Friday, September 30, 2022

Life Lately: Week 38

 This is what the past week looked like.

Old man Manny.

FORTÉ Coffee from exploring St. Joe with my mom the day before.

The landscaping around the side of the house by the shed.

The after!

The landscaping on the side of the house.

The after!

The front of the house.

The after!

Zazu is back.

We had a bad storm and M just stood here breathing heavy, staring at me.

He finally relaxed a bit and laid his head on G's foot, aw!

Calm after the storm.

Battle Creek Farmer's Market.

Supplier lunch from Schlotzsky's.

The first day of fall was cold and very...er... fall like.

It put me in the mood to decorate for fall.

I had bought a few fall decorations last weekend and was excited to find places to put it.

I love the pumpkin twinkle lights on the sign.

Fall candles are my FAVORITE.

My mom and I went to FuzzyButz Bakery last weekend and got Manny a few treats.

I gave my mutt-arita this treat on his gotcha day.

Cool, cozy nights on the porch.

Switched out my summer candles for my fall candles.

The warmth is leaving the lake, wahhh!

Margs and a bonfire with our mentee couple.

I had a few work meetings in Ohio so G tagged along and we made a little vacation out of it.

We stopped at Restoration Brew Worx for drinks and lunch.

I think Manny likes his pet sitter more than me, ha!

I love a good pun.

This sign was outside The Greater Gouda.

Our home away from home for the weekend.

The cabin was so cozy.

This couch was so stinking comfortable.

The kitchen.

I loved soaking in the hot tub on the deck.

It felt like I was in a tree house.

Isn't this the cutest tic tac toe set?

Cheese, olives, and crackers from The Greater Gouda.

We rented a car for this trip and all they had was a minivan...

G was so excited and loved it so much he is talking about trading in his car for one.

LOL.

Coffeeology was worth the wait.

It took twenty minutes for our Americanos, but they were delicious.

We warmed up these tots from Restoration Brew Worx for breakfast and they were AMAZING.

We went hiking at Old Man's Cave.

The waterfall was just as pretty as last time we visited.

It was so lush.

So peaceful.

Bridge over (troubled) water.

Peek a boo. 

Selfie inside a cave.

What. A. Privilege. 

Cuuuute.


Seriously. 

I do this, lol.

Please no.

Bahahaha.

Too good.

Just kitchen!

It's funny because it's true.

For more life lately:

Week 38 of 2019

Week 38 of 2020

Week 38 of 2021

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is your plan for the landscaping now?
Oh gee, Manny does look old :(