Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Life Lately: Week 49

This is what the past week looked like.


Salmon power bowl.




Tuesday selfie.

At my last week at my old job I put all my quotes from my cubicle on the quality manager's door and he texted me this picture this week and said he still has my quotes up, awww!

Greek bowl for lunch.

Tea time with our premarital mentees. 

Unexpected snowfall. 

Egg in a cup with Aldi Advent cheese on sourdough. 


Comfy cozy are we.

The lake is freezing.

It's been really cold so soup has hit the spot after I walk Manny.

Does anyone else get so excited when they get a new planner?

I cheated on Bath and Body Works...

They had their big candle sale last week and I got in virtual line online and then forgot about it and when I went back to the site they were all sold out.

So I took Shay's advice and tried Circle E. Candles and they smell heavenly. 

This guy.

The weather warmed up and the lake is back again.

I love this show so much!

G and I laugh so hard and G loves the real Premier league references and commentators. 

I didn't take this picture, but I saw it on our neighborhood Facebook page and was speechless.

Thai food.

This book was so adorable!

Rest is holy.

Amen!

Mind. Blown.

So profound.

This week budgets were due so it was intense and hard, but I worked even though I was afraid and made it through to the other side.

I can do hard things.


I love this perspective.

Yes to all of these things.

Everyday! 

Guilty of this for sure so I'm excited to read Goff's new book.

I needed this reminder.

Ouch.

Yes!

So true.


LOVE. THIS.

And this.

This makes me so happy.

Modern women energy.

The struggle is real.

I'm still learning my new job so I haven't been meal planning or even grocery shopping very much.

I hope Manny doesn't feel this way, ha!

Lol.

For more life lately:

Week 49 of 2019

Week 49 of 2020

No comments: