Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Life Lately: Week 48

This is what the past week looked like.

It was a heavy one.

Winter is here.

My little side kick while I work.

Pops of orange at sunset.

Taco Bowl burrito bowl.

It is so peaceful to be in the hot tub while the snow falls.

Fun Aldi find.

Kicking off our Aldi advent wine calendar.

Blue Heron spotting.

Love this reminder from my morning devotional.

Snowy Friday.

We tried a new Indian dish (Palak Paneer) and it was delightful.

Last weekend G and I had colds so we didn't get any decorating done, but we got it done this weekend.

I scored this wreath at a charity auction.

We were also behind on our Advent wines so we opened a few on Saturday.

And our cheese calendar too, yum!

We put up our little pencil tree and saw that they were on sale for the same price we paid last year so we ordered two more (for the basement and my office).

Craving satisfied. 

My roomie from college married a South African too and they are visiting right now and she posted this picture on insta of these penguins on a beach there.

So cute!!!

G splurged and bought some new pans for an early Christmas present.

Geese at sunset.

Cheers to my dad's birthday!

Fun with Snap chat filters had us all laughing so hard.

Uncle G tied up her shirt sleeves, lol.

Awww!

Love my sweet Benny boy.

Jess made these fun sound effects while drizzling the caramel so we made her do it for every cupcake after, lol.

My Ella girl.

Silly gooses. 

An intense round of arm wrestling.

My mom did it again with her pretty desserts.

Ella is turning into the most beautiful young lady (and really good soccer player!).

The Lions actually won a game!

I'm so glad I was with my whole family because we were all cheering and just so happy.

The houses in my parents' sub always go all out for Christmas.

Wow!

That is so amazing!

YES!

It's all about perspective.

I can't wait for that day.

And this day.

It's been so emotionally exhausting lately with learning a new job, the new variant, the pandemic feeling like it won't ever end, and the Michigan school shooting.

Truth.

Pretty much from now until about March, lol.

100%.

He is a hero.

Yes, I pray these shootings stop.

What will it take?

Something needs to change.

"Comparison is the thief of joy."

Love this.

If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

I hate being such a worrier because this is so true.

Bahaha!!

Ahhhh I can't believe we are almost 2 years into this pandemic.

Lol.

This cracked me up.

How much longer until summer?

Haha.

Pretty much.

I needed this laugh this week.

So good.


Haha yep.

For more life lately:

Week 48 of 2019

Week 48 of 2020

No comments: