Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Life Lately: Week 49

This is what the past week looked like.


Quiet time.


Took advantage of a Cyber Monday deal for delivery take out and it took two hours, but it was delicious.


Snug as a bug.


Advent Wine calendar.


Salmon sushi bowl.


Advent wine day 2.


Tried a new recipe: Chicken Enchilada Quinoa.

It was delicious.


Happy December!


I go into work one day a week and it was fun to see the halls decked.


O Christmas Tree.


My mom texted me that the sunset looked beautiful and to send her a picture and I was still at work so I texted G to take a pic and he already did. 

He knows me so well.

I did see the end of it when I walked out of work.


Wow! 

My mom was right, it was a stunning sunset.


And it just kept getting prettier.


Bath and Body Works candle sale is one of my favorite days.

Of course I had to buy this candle.


Tagged along to Sam's Club with my sweet friend and bought the whole store.


Sam;s sushi is pretty tasty.


Manny loves his new bed.


Game night with our neighbors.


CHristmas lights walk.

Fun fact: We looked at this house three years ago and it is actually the house that introduced us to this lake.


G installed a curved shower rod.

It doesn't seem like much, but it makes the shower experience so much more spacious.


The doggo.


December 6th: The lake started freezing.


Panera Mac and Cheese and reality television.


Some things never change like Manny's love for a fireplace.


Five swans a swimming.



Yes!


Hahaha!

So true!


Growing old isn't for the faint of heart.


Ha!


Still so much to be thankful for this year.


I'm definitely most thankful for internet right now, ha!


So much truth in this one!

I'll probably never have an empty fridge or pantry again.


I can't wait to travel again!


For real though!



The memes are still so good.



This is such a good reminder.

For more life lately:

No comments: