Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Life Lately: Week 48

This is what the past week looked like.


Vanilla skies.


Soup weather.


Zoom life group.


Holding on to coffee time on the porch for as long as possible.


Christmas decorating.


Getting creative since we don't have a mantle.


G's boss dropped off a pie.


Snow flurries.


Comfy, cozy are we.


Twinkle lights, Ticket to Ride, wine and Skittles because VACATION.


G and I used to read these books yearly, but we haven't read them in a while so it's time.


Tea time.


Slow Cooker Italian Chicken doesn't look good, but it hit the spot.




Happy Thanksgiving from this turkey!


We went to my parent's house to celebrate after quarantining seven days.


And we Zoomed with the rest of the family.


Busted double fisting, bahahaha!


The feast!



We tried wines from around the world.

We started with the Cali Red (G bought because Snoop Dogg was on the cover, ha!) and then moved on to Australia and Italy.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


My sweet mom sent us home with Chicken Tetrazzini and it was delicious.


Silent night.


Living his best life.


This was a good read that had me guessing until the very end.


I've been binging The Real Housewives of Potomac and it's just so good.


We will be aware of all the luck we never saw.


More twinkle lights!


Trusting in the unknown.


Yes!


Yes, thank you!!



Haha this made me laugh because I do need my quiet time during my coffee.


My boss sent me this.


Pretty much... Or Real Housewives.


This literally made me laugh out loud.



Bahahaha.

So cute.




The memes are still so good.

For more life lately:

No comments: