Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Life Lately: Week 47

This is what the past week looked like.


Monday vibes.


Swans and geese hanging out together in harmony.


Wearing make up so I had to document, obviously.


Blizzard.


A great start to the day.


The sunsets were so good this week.


Chicken Tikka Masala deliciousness.



A beautiful start to the day.


Soup weather.


4:27 p.m.


5:27 p.m.

What a difference an hour makes.


G put his snowman out and it makes him so happy.


Annnndd G is back working from home with me.


Beer thirty.


Did I mention how beautiful the sunsets have been?


Chicken Curry Tacos.

AMAZE.


We had a few amazingly warm days so it was a treat to sit on the porch again.


My neighbor and I walked the river trail that G and I used to walk all the time at our old house.

It was a nice change of scenery and so nostalgic. 


Since restaurants are shut down again we are trying to support our faves.


Surprisingly delicious.


A start to another epic sunset.


Swooooon.


Savoring the last 60 degree day on the porch.


Back in the 30s and Manny isn't having it.


Call me crazy, but I'll still bundle up in blankets and drink my coffee on the porch in these temps.


But this guy prefers a blanket and a fire at all times.


So true.



Yes!!



Love this.


This made me laugh.



Bahaha!

For more life lately:

No comments: