Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Life Lately: Week 6

This is what the past week looked like.



Cotton candy skies.



Happy February!



When it's 50 degrees in February you skip the grocery store and take Manny on an extra long walk.



And you grill brats and veggies.



Winter skies.



Ready to host life group.



America runs on Dunkin'.



He wants to be where I am.



Breakfast lately.



Snow handsome.



A sweet Christmas present that makes a fun after lunch treat.



Bundled up.



Winter walks.



Trying to find the beauty when I haven't seen the sun in DAYS.



Mylittleredhouse on insta makes me happy.

Isn't this spot so cozy?



Nacho average lunch.



My coworkers are tricksters.



Winter is back.



C
ozy by the fire.



New fave wine.



Cabbage rolls.

We tried a new recipe and I liked them, but G didn't.



The last thirty pages of this book were SO. GOOD.



I'm still obsessed with my new phone and how well it takes night photos.



Manny by the fireplace.

Surprise, surprise.



I'm behind on Vanderpump, but I watched the Miami bachelor/bachelorette party weekend and the gang stayed at the same hotel we did in November.

And they ate at Katsuya like we did.

So cool!



Sunday selfie.



We saw this plane taking off on our way to church.



Qdoba with friends after church.



Still swooning over this view.



Stopped by the local brewery for a beer.



I opened a brand new Chapstick to find it completely empty, ha!



Did I mention winter is back?


It's been snowing every day.

For more life lately:

Week 6 of 2019

No comments: