Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Life Lately: Week 7

Here is what the past week looked like.



Dinner with my parents made Monday way more fun.



A Bentley siting in Michigan is pretty darn rare.



Tea time!



This guy, though.



This is a delicious Costco find.



I don't know why it took so long, but I finally ordered a napkin holder.

I think it goes perfectly with my table.



Qdoba lunch with friends.



It's so nice to see the sun again!



Manny, you aren't in the way at all.



This book was so cute!

I was laughing out loud and just overall enjoyed the story.



The snow and clouds came back.



HAVE YOU TRIED CHICK-FIL-A MAC AND CHEESE?!

It. Is. Amazing.



Celebrated Galentine's Day with my sweet co-workers.



We exchanged our favorite things and I ended up with an inspirational quote calendar, lotion and a candle. 

So fun!



I made baked ziti for a sweet family.



He brought home flowers for Valentine's Day.

Swooooooon.



Sushi and champagne is my favorite Valentine's Day tradition.



Lazy weekends are my favorite.



Mimosas and board games.



I love love!



Pop of red.



Brunchin'.



We celebrated 12 years of marriage.

Look at those babies!


Cheers to 12!



G always gets me the sweetest cards.

There is nothing I love more than a heartfelt card.



That tail around his nose though.



Tried Grubhub for the first time and I'm a fan.



American Idol is back and I love it so much!

For more life lately:



No comments: