Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Life Lately: Week 5

This is what the past week looked like:



Kicking Monday off right with one of our favorite chili recipes.



Spinach and feta quiche.



He is so weird.


Quiet time.



Pot roast Tuesday.



Breakfast for dinner.



This was a really good reminder.



Much needed girls night out!



We all ordered the chicken fingers, ha!



After a gloomy week it was so refreshing to see the sun.


Finished my third book for January and on pace to hit my goal.
.


My aunt always gives G the best birthday cards with puppies that look like Manny.


I mean, right?!


Sushi on a Friday night.


Packed up and ready to go help Eric and Jess get their house ready to sell.


These two have my heart.


Chicken Shack, where have you been all my life?!


Cheese!


Showing off her missing tooth.


It was so much fun watching her play soccer and she did so well.


THAT. FACE.


Jess: "Were you showing off for Uncle Garth?"

Ella: "Yes!"


My boo.


I think we were cheering too loud, ha!


Coffee break before getting back to work.


Whenever we are in the area we have to get Siam Spicy.


Sunday Funday.


Church and brunch are good for the soul.


Let's avo-cuddle.


It was fun to walk around East Lansing and see how much it's changed since I went to State.


Fostering community through coffee.

LOVE.
.


An epic sunset to close out a wonderful weekend.

For more life lately:

Week 5 of 2019

No comments: