Thursday, January 5, 2017

December Goals Revisited

The last month of the year is gone. I cannot believe how fast it went! Lets see how I did with my goals.

Follow Weight Watchers. I had a few good weeks, but mostly I fell off track. We had so many lunches and treats at work it was so hard to stay within my point range. But I'm ready for the new year and a fresh start!

Live in the moment. I was successful at this. I truly savored the Christmas season. It helped finishing up my Christmas shopping the first week of December so I wasn't stressing about it. Once that was done G wrapped everything and we celebrated the season. Drove around and looked at lights. Went to our church's Christmas show. Watched loads of Christmas movies. Enjoyed family time and the extra time off work. Perfection!

Move every day. I sure did! I walked Manny as much as I could. There was two weeks that was so freezing cold (or the roads were icy/snowy) that I couldn't walk Manny so I did one of these free workout videos from YouTube and they did not disappoint! I highly recommend them. My favorite was Tony Horton's workout. It was short, but tough and I was sore the next day.

Read four books this month. I’m still on a reading kick and loving it. I did and you could read my book review here. I think my favorite book of the month was Padma Laksmi's Love, Loss and What We Ate. I loved her writing style and her authenticity. I found her life fascinating. 

How did you do this month?

No comments: