1. Go to a Lion's game. It was more fun than I thought it would be. It helped that we went to a fun, fancy restaurant before. I'm a foodie at heart! The game was a lot of fun though. The crowd is something you just have to experience once in your life. It's energizing and intoxicating. We saw a few great plays and a few Lions touchdowns which was cool. The crowd goes NUTS.
2. Morning devotional and prayer journaling each morning. I realized I'm just not that into Jesus Calling. I have a thing about starting January 1 and I just cannot recommit to it later in the year so I'll try again next January. I started doing Captivating instead and I love it! It's such a great start to my day.
4. Lose six months this month. Well I only lost two pounds this month, but truthfully I'm just happy to see the scale move after 1.5 months of plateauing. I'm confident I'll reach this goal next month as I'm finding my weight loss groove again. I really think the FitBit will help too!
5. Find a church to call home. With two super busy weekends and two sick weekends this just didn't happen. GAH. We did do church online, but we need to find a church to call home. Community is important.
6. Go to the farmer's market. See above for why this didn't happen this month either. Bummer!
How did your goals go this month?