Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Life Lately: Week 42

 This is what the past week looked like.

Michigan's fall collection is stunning.

Workouts for the week:

Monday - 2.51 mile walk and yoga

Tuesday - 1.49 mile walk and 20 minute swim in the hotel pool

Wednesday - 1.5 mile walk

Thursday - 2.22 mile walk

Friday - 3 mile walk

Saturday - 1.5 mile walk

Sunday - 2.9 mile walk

Look at that guy all fresh and clean from the groomers.

Walking downtown. 

G and I stayed at a hotel near my aunt's funeral and we were upgraded to this beautiful suite.

My SIL stopped by and helped us figure out how to turn off the fireplace, lol.

The lighting was so good in the bathroom that we had to take a selfie.

My brother was breaking in his new shoes for his Halloween costume so I snapped a picture and he saw it later on my phone and called me a paparazzi. 

After the beautiful funeral we went to Mint 29 for dinner.

Jess and I shared the burrata and tomato salad.

The macaroni and cheese was incredible.

Cheesing with his stack of chicken.

At the end of the meal our server brought out hot towels scented with mint.

It was a nice touch.

The next morning we were back exploring downtown Dearborn because it's so cool.

Croissants as big as your head.

My best guy at Bon Divan.

Pistachio latte.

10/10 recommend. 

Mediterranean at La Pita.

That hummus is legit.

My neighbor posted this picture and it was too beautiful not to share.

That ear though (that he never grew out of).

Everyone has been talking about Beckham so G and I watched it.

G is the Manchester United fan, but I enjoyed the documentary more than he did.

I love Victoria and David's relationship and appreciate their vulnerability. 

Aldi find: Gino's Pizza.

Good morning. 

The front legs crossed because he's a gentlemen.

Great Blue Heron spotting.

Monticello's pasta salad. 

IYKYK.

And their steak, yum!

I'm finally watching season 5 of Selling Sunset and it's fire.

Sunday brunch.

The best thing about Manny's bandana is that it glows in the dark.

What you give your attention to is what your life becomes.

The loveliest thought.

Progress over perfection. 

Well this just blew my mind.

See also: I love asking people if they think a hot dog or (hamburger) is a sandwich. 

Try it, I've noticed strong opinions on this topic. :)

I think that's what happened too.

I love soup season!

Sounds about right.

Agreed.

I love a cheesy joke.

It's funny because it's true.

I feel seen.

This is why I can't watch The Office.

For more life lately:

Week 42 of 2019

Week 42 of 2020

Week 42 of 2021

Week 42 of 2022

No comments: