Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Life Lately: Week 42

This is what the past week looked like.

Spoiler: it was a big week!

Only 10 more weeks of 2021 and that is just crazy.

Looks like a summer day, right?

It was 50 degrees, lol.

I hate watching the heat leave the lake.

Somebody get that lake a cover, lol!

Korma chicken for dinner.

Pretty sunrise on the way to work.

He is so funny.

Full moon!

A lovely impromptu dinner with these pretty ladies.

Cheers to that!


Chicken wrap and tots at Buddies.

Soooo I have some news.

I resigned from my job and took a position (still in purchasing) at a global food company and I'm so excited for my new adventure.

Qdoba is always a good idea.

Coffee and Jesus.

We decorated our cubes for Halloween.

So festive.

Dinner at The State Room with our neighbors.

It was such a fun night!

It's getting cold.

Take out from one of our favorite local spots to celebrate a big week.

Screamin' Pumpkin is fall in a can.

So fun seeing this pretty girl.

Benny wanted in on this picture.

Love these two so much.

Such a delicious dinner with old friends we haven't seen in a few years.

Ella and Bennett are getting so good at decorating cupcakes.

Uncle G tied Ella's sleeves together, hahaha.

Benny put on my boots and went around the house saying he was Big Foot, lol!

Foggy Sunday morning walk.

Cleaned out the shed and stored all our rafts in the unfinished part of our basement (because deflating the rafts and storing them in the shed last year ruined most of them, oops).

Summer is officially over.


I swam until October 20th though so I'm proud of that!

Water temp: 57 degrees.

Brrr!!

Lazy Sunday morning.

This isn't my favorite Moriarty book, but it was still a pretty good read.

G and I started watching Only Murders in the Building and we love this show so much.

I love Steve Martin!


Amen!

Yes!


This has been so true in my life lately.

Know. Your. Worth.

So true.

Good reminder. 


I love this.


Be yourself!

Wise words.

Love this.

Hahaha this is so me.

Yes please!

This is the most perfect visual.

Right?

Lol.

l am guilty of this.

For more life lately:

Week 42 of 2019

Week 42 of 2020

1 comment:

Anne said...

Congrats on the new job! That sounds intriguing. Must’ve been a hard decision to leave your old work and coworkers!