Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Life Lately: Week 42

This is what the past week looked like.


October in Michigan is magic.


Zazu is back.


I could not put this book down and I'm still thinking about it.


I bought this chair from my neighbor and love it.


We had Shepherd's Pie at life group and it was the perfect fall meal.


Fun Aldi find.


A lovely fall afternoon.


The sky is on fire.


Someone brought in Moon Pies to work and they were quite tasty.


What a weirdo.


Another beautiful sunset.


Reading this book with my besties for book club.


Hello fall.


Someone wants their kennel put back together, ha!


The leaves are turning.


Apple of my eye.


Give 'em pumpkin to talk about.


Cider mill selfie.
.

My team did a little team building with a corn maze.



And walked around.


And took silly pictures.


Apples for days.



My first caramel apple of the season was DIVINE. 


Oktoberfest in October.


Boo!


Starbucks run.


I make a mean turkey sandwich.


Something about a fall sunset.


A beautiful, but chilly evening.


Cozy night by the fire.


Sweet pupper.


Gorg.


Cold nights call for slow cooker pot roast.


Still not over the leaves changing.


Hints of purple in the clouds got my attention.


G took this sunset pic from his desk at work.


A neighbor on the corner of the lake posted this on our sub Facebook page and I can't even with how beautiful the double rainbow is. 


Tikka Masala deliciousness.


G brought home flowers.



Saturday was pretty chilly, but we cuddled up in blankets and drank our coffee out on the porch.


Amazon Prime Day deliveries.


I organized the pantry with my new air tight containers.


I will never NOT sleep with a silk pillowcase.

Game. Changer.


I love the look of my new bedroom décor.


So cozy, right?

 
Why did we wait so long to get a new shower head?! 


New lake décor.


Sunday was warmer, but rainy so I warmed up some apple cider and snuggled up with Manny and got lost in a good book.


Hi Manny!



Sushi Sunday.


Good reminder.


Convicting.


Yes!


My boss sent me this pic of a baby llama and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.


This made me laugh... and then get scared.


Hilarious! 


Ha!


I love a restaurant with a sense of humor.

For more life lately:

1 comment:

Shaun said...

Love your sense of humor! We're kindred 😁Michigan residents are so lucky this time of year.