Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Life Lately: Week 43

This is what the past week looked like.



Manny and I are walking with my neighbor three days a week which has been fun.


I made this slow cooker potato soup and it doesn't look pretty, but it was delicious.


Have a wonderful day!


The sous vide egg bites at Starbucks are amazing.


Swan spotting.


Salads for lunch.


Pink skies.


Grilled brats and brussels for din.


Hot apple cider and a bonfire at sunset.

These are a few of my favorite things.



Our subdivision has gone all out in Halloween decorating.


He is not good at socially distancing.


Our sweet neighbors brought us back chocolate chip cookies from Tom's Mom's Cookies because when we were up north with them the lines were so long.


Manny kisses.


Still not over all the colors.


Asian Sesame slow cooker chicken for an easy dinner before our first premarital mentoring session.


More swan spotting.


Hikes in the fall are my favorite.


Blanket hog.


Stormy Friday.


BLT pizza.


This family of swans hung out on the lake all week.


It was an exciting day when the swans came to our beach.


G put up these lights I got on Prime Day.

Don't they make the house look cozy?


I have to brag on my mom for a minute and show this beautiful cake she made this week.


Manny the kangaroo.


Sunday selfie.


It was so nice to spend the day with my parents.

We ate at the brewery downtown, did a little window shopping, and then came back to our house for a bonfire.


Being a tourist in my own town.



Cheers!


Swoooooooon.


G made such a nice, hot fire for us to hang out all day, stay warm, and chat.



Sushi Sunday.


The weekend tired Manny out.




Love this.



True story.


Haha this is so me.



This made me laugh because it's so true.

For more life lately:

No comments: