Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Life Lately: Week 44

This is what the past week looked like.


Quinoa with salmon.


New jacket!


New fave lunch: grilled chicken, cauliflower rice, and tzatziki. 


G made salmon and asparagus risotto because sometimes we are fancy.


Starbucks is always a great way to start the day!


Coming into work to wine and candy on my desk made my day.


A sweet coworker painted a sign for my porch and I'm obsessed.


The other side is for Christmas.

I'm trying to convince her to sell these because I love mine so much.


I gave myself a pedi which is not as much fun as getting one at the salon.


Vote!


Sweet pupper.


The sound of waves crashing is one of my favorite sounds in the whole world.


Our view for the weekend.


We ate cheese and crackers and enjoyed the sunset.


Hot pink clouds.


Coffee tastes better on vacation.


Lunch with a view.


Apache is one of our favorites because of the view and this lobster shrimp bisque.


I love the whitefish sandwich too.


I forgot it was Halloween until we walked into the restaurant, ha!


First stop on our wine tasting adventure was Shady Lane.


He is so handsome.


G and I realized we haven't been to TC since 2018 so it was time to go back.


Next up we went to Willow.


Wine!


It was such a beautiful day.


You're the wine that I want.


Bubbles at Mawby.


I'll never get over these views.


Stop at Ciccone for a glass of red.



I love fall flowers.


Hawkins Farms tasting.


Dinner at Hopscotch.


Hot and cheesy lobster mac and cheese was exactly what I needed after all the wine.


I got the sweetest text from Manny's sitter with this sweet pic.


Ended the day in the hot tub with this view.



A snow storm was coming in Sunday morning so we left a lot earlier than we planned.


Sushi Sunday.


Home sweet home.


Snowy Sunday.


Love this.


Amen!


Ha!


This made me laugh, especially after three Zoom calls this week where I waved good bye on each one.


So much truth in this, ha!



My friend sent this to me and it made me laugh.

For more life lately:

No comments: