Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Life Lately: Week 43

This is what the past week looked like.

We had a nice visit with our first premarital couple outside with a bonfire.

CFA for the win.

Yellow-orange skies.

Our family friend painted this.

Isn't that incredible?

My team went to High Caliber for my farewell party.

We played fowling which was fun.

Obsessed with this twinkle light tree.

I couldn't get my axe to stick to the board so my boss told me to get angry and think of my most frustrating supplier...


And then we both got our axes to stick to the board, lol!


So proud of myself!

Aww I'll miss these sweet girls.

The leaves are starting to change.

It's fun seeing all the Halloween décor on my walks with Manny.

Scary.

Love the creativity. 

Axe throwing and fowling makes for a good steps day.

A good start to the day.

Met a sweet friend for lunch.

G's team went all out for Halloween.

It's even better in color.

He brought me a breakfast sandwich, swooooon.

Manny loves to cuddle when there is a blanket involved.

Michigan State won!!!!!!!

Go green!

Another day, another blanket cuddle.

Ella and Bennett were the cutest trick-or-treaters (in my opinion).

Manny the hot dog joined us while we handed out candy.

My boss sent me this picture of her cousin's dog.

A puppachino!

I can't wait for season 2 now!

Sleepy pup.

This was a pretty good read.

So true.

Yes!

Amen!

So true and so worth it.

Finish strong!

What a wonderful thought.

Love this.

Agreed!


I feel seen.

G came to America at 14 and had never experienced Halloween before so he went trick-or-treating with his friends. 

A lady was very rude to G and his friends and wouldn't give them candy.

All that to say, let kids be kids and let kids who have never experienced Halloween experience it.




If you don't laugh you'll cry.

Bahahaha.

l graduated from high school 20 years ago?!

It does NOT sit well with me.

It really is.


Ha!

With all this FB drama I finally pulled the trigger and deleted the app off my phone.


G and I laughed so hard at this.

Ha!

For more life lately:

Week 43 of 2019

Week 43 of 2020

No comments: