Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Life Lately: Week 40

This is what the past week looked like.

Happy October!

October 2nd was a historic day.

G was at the dentist and it was too close to CFA not to get it.

My snuggle bug.

Spooky season.

CFA mac and cheese is legit.

Savoring the last of summer.

This poor guy gets so anxious at the vet he has to take doggie downers so he was already drugged up when the vet called to cancel his appointment.

Turkey sandwich for lunch.

Bubblegum skies.

When the weather turned cool I changed my phone background for fall.

I changed my wallpaper too and it's giving cozy vibes.

Having a moment with cottage cheese.

Take 2 at the vet.

Manny had his doggie downers and all his booster shots so he was out for the day.

Salmon over cauliflower gnocchi. 

Workouts of the week:

Monday - 2.17 mile walk

Tuesday - 2.65 mile walk and 50 min swim

Wednesday - 3 mile walk and 35 minute swim

Thursday - 1.44 mile walk 

Friday - 2.03 mile walk and cleaned the house

Saturday - 2.83 mile walk

Sunday - 2.07 mile walk

Tried a rose tea and it was delightful.

Qdoba with a sweet friend.

Look at that rebel not on his blanket.

I started taking magnesium before bed and I feel like I sleep so much better.

A fall favorite.

That paw on my leg though.

Snacky lunch.

Decorated for fall.

Trick or treat yourself.

Pumpkin lights and a Lions win.

It's blurry, but still a cute pic of my little ET.

Fall market in my cute downtown.

Fresh flowers make me so happy.

Speaking of happy, my bestie shared this article on how to treat life like "a lover to be adored" and it inspired me to do more of what makes me happy.

Lavender latte.

We got Manny a pup cup for being so good at the vet this week.

We tried a new recipe (Greek Nachos) and while they were good; I think I would make it into a bowl next time.

Now that it's cold outside it's TV watching season.

This was a good read.

Do you ever feel like someone is watching you?:)

Another cozy dinner fave.

What a lovely thought.

Agreed.

The cutest.


Haha I've totally done this.

Lol.

For more life lately:

Week 40 of 2019

Week 40 of 2020

Week 40 of 2021

Week 40 of 2022

No comments: